The R&R Evolution Chair is a steel framed, padded, mobile chair which features a manually operated reclining backrest, tilt in space, adjustable leg rest and lockable position. The elevated footrest, along with the tilt and recline on the chair can elevate the users legs to above their heard to reduce fluid retention in their lower legs.
Supreme Evolution Chair
The R&R Healthcare Supreme Evolution Chair is made from visco elastic foam in a carflex cover which provides multiple stretch. The user’s weight is distributed over a large area, relieving pressure. Features
fully adjustable head support, increased lumber support, drop down sides and a wide variety of seating positions. Designed to be low maintenance whilst being user friendly for both the user and career.
Lightweight and sturdy this chair is designed for comfort and function. Contoured backrest to provide lumbar and neck support. Seat height, depth and angle are adjustable. Available in a variety of fabric or vinyl upholstery with a choice of coordinated frame colours. Wide variety of models and accessories available including reclining, mobile and ease up seat.
Murray Bridge Chair
- Ultra lightweight yet extra strong
- Sculptured backrest which is removable for transport
- Provides comfort and support
- Height and depth adjustable
- Timber look aluminium frame
- A variety of dot fabrics and colours are available
R&R Fusion Chair
- Height adjustable (520mm wide only)
- Contoured seat and high backrest
- Removable memory foam head pillow
- Shaped for comfort and support
- Helps reduce pressure points
- Fusion four-way stretch, waterproof & anti-bacterial fabric
- Easy care material & shear resistant fabric