The Alivio Bed features a clever and functional design whilst maintaining a modern and stylish appearance. The bed can be lowered close to the floor, reducing falls risk and includes therapeutic inclinatio to aid a variety of health concerns. Accessories such as custom head and foot boards are available to make the bed look at home in any bedroom.
Floorline LTC Bed
The FloorLine LTC with its home environment design is the optimal choice for long-term care facilities. Its one-piece design makes it easy to fold and store away efficiently, still allowing for all the standard required positions often found in hospital beds such as Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg and cardiac positioning. It is the perfect solution for preventing falls with a minimum height from the floor of just 95mm.
Peak Care Homecare Electric Folding Bed
- An electronic folding bed, 24V DC Ti-Motion actuator system, 4 motors with 6 functions
- A powder coated steel frame
- Detachable timber head/foot board
- 4″ braking castors
- Max user capacity 220kg
- Backrest angle 1-73, Trendelenburg angle 1-12 and Footrest angle 0-35
- 2 IV pole sockets and 2 self help pole sockets
- Optional extras are available: side rails, self help poles and IV poles
I-Care C333 Bed
- I-Care IC333 Bed Frame only
- Available with standard hospital bed features
- including height adjustable, Trendelenburg tilt, head lift and knee break
- Fully upholstered surround available in a range of fabrics
Overbed table, 50mm castors, available with a vanilla frame and laminate top or a grey frame and laminate top. Avaliable in laminate woodgrain top.
Top: 750 x 440